Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Holidays...end of year message

Hi Everyone,

Wow! Hard to believe another year is ending. As it draws to a close, I think about the years ahead...we only have 3 years until 2012! OMG! That means only 3 years to get our work done...at least the part that must be completed before our planet crosses the galactic equator.

At the same time, I feel excited because these are the times we all came here for...and we've been waiting and waiting. Now oru time has come. I can't wait until my family discovers, via the media that aliens have been here for along time. Won't they crap their pants!  lol

Anyway, it's good to meet you all and let's interact more. That's one of my goals this coming year...to post more often and keep the flow of conversation going. Though the events of 2010 are going to increase the consciousness on the planet, our missions and assignments will be more challenging too. We need each other...sometimes just to whine a bit. I know I do. So let's talk!

On that note, I'll be sending out weekly video message..some with supporting articles, to help get everyone through the next year and beyond. I'll focus on your mission and mission assignments as they pertain to current events. After successfully fulling my mission and starting a new one (helping others through their missions), I feel qualified and honored to do this. You will receive notice of the messages (free) through my mailing list. Here's the subsribe link:http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/mailing_lists.html

So, enjoy the holidays cause the new year is going to kick ass!

In service,
Jelaila Starr
The Nibiruan Council
www.NibiruanCouncil.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jelaila and Friends;

I have a teory about the spirals.

It´s a astroetèric fenomenal > It is part of a lot´s of short initiation of Gaia, Urantia, Hearth ,Shan , Our planet who will turn a reclination in 23@ .It is a Focalization of ascencion and a increase reception of cosmic energy. IT´S A MANIFESTATION OF the vorticoid espiral gate ,and it can be a simbolic show by the sideral engeniers , who are handle the energétic ley lines of the planets. The macrocósmic nadis is the confluence of the energétic lines in the planet, and that vórtices can be increase when the cósmic and godnesss energy have your Hies level.
It´s the Aquarian energys in the end of our cicle ,and beggining of our golden era.
I hope you enjoy and colaborate.
Best REgard
António Rennó