Thursday, December 24, 2009

New perspective

Sitting here watching the birds on the feeder outside my office window, I have both happy and sad feelings about my future.  My mood began yesterday after a session with a client.  It seems she is going to be the one who takes over for me.  When we called in the guides, they were the 9D Nibiruans and Jelaila in particular.  As I wrote in Mission Remembered, Jelaila completed her mission and returned home back in last 2004.  I, Joscelyn, the former soul returned to my body.  I later learned that walk-ins can go both ways.

I've been doing clean up work since then and preparing for a new mission.  Seems I am not going to do as much or maybe I am; the news that Jelaila is working with another of her aspects was something of a shock to me.  I knew the session was as much for me as for my client.  I'm in semi-retirement now....whatever that means.  At this point I think it means that I'll be doing radio interviews and a few conferences, but no more of the heavy grid and template work.  This is my time to focus on my persoanl needs such as getting rehabbing my body.  I've developed arthritis in my lower back.  It's also my time to focus on my personal relationships and strengthen them...something not easy to do with in full work mode.  So, I'm happy about that but, at the same time, feeling lost and sad that what had filled my every waking moment is at an end for me. 

Jelaila and the other 9D Nibiruans will be training this individual; I feel for her!  It's a tough training but I think she will do well.  Funny, she so looks like Jelaila, too.  I know as time healers, the 9D Nibiruans have multiple aspects of themselves in numerous dimensions so it makes sense that Jelaila would have others here to do the work that needs to be done.  Still, I have to admit to a bit of jealously and feelings of abandonment knowing that those I felt so close to for so many years are moving on.  Guess that's normal.  Oh, it doesn't mean that I'm put out to pasture completely; just that the close interaction will be less frequent now...in part because I'm well trainined and thus, don't need close supervision, and becuase my work now requires less interaction. 

Okay, enough pity party...time to go have some fun.  I'm off to see Avatar with my boyfriend of 7 months and his family.  He knows me as Joscelyn. 

On that note, I guess it's time I follow through on my promise to my dying father to legally reclaim my birth name.  That will be one of my New Year's resolutions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your sadness. I used to have a tense lower back and I realized I was always worried about the future and working to be there instead of thinking that it was perfect already in this moment. I then realized I could create the intention of calling the future towards the present moment, and then let go of it, knowing that it will happen. Once I returned my attention more into the Now, my lower back in and around my hips, began to loosen up. Hopefully, this information can also apply to you. Happy Holidays everyday.

Nibiruan Council said...

Good advice. Thanks for the info!

Ethan said...

Im sorry you have been feeling sad and I hope things will become clearer soon if they have not already. I can see why this would come as quite a shock. Its funny I was listening to the Multidimensional Training and you as Jelaila were talking about Oversouls and aspects. It made me think about in your book that you did say Jelaila had left and I kind of wondered what it was like to be still going under that name.

I think that you going to see Avatar after writing this is interesting. Please continue to update us on what the council is working on.

Nibiruan Council said...

It appears I need to clarify my original post about moving into semi-retirement cause I've confused some and shocked others. So here goes...

I'm not leaving as in leaving my work. I will still be writing, doing weekly video messages, sessions, speaking engagements and workshops. That will not change. I'll still be the channel for the Nibiruans, sharing their messages as I just did with the new 2012 Perspective article.

For those concerned that I am leaving, in other words, me as Jelaila leaving...that happened years ago. All of Jelaila's memories are still with me...you could say we are indelibly linked so it is as if she didn't leave. My abilites are still just as strong, and in some ways stronger because I, Joscelyn have the benefit of what I learned while I was away. I know that's a bit confusing. Souls, I learned, are not restricted so that they can only go one way. They can return to their body after the walk-in soul leaves.

Those of you concerned that your session or workshop experience won't be as good, be assured it will. If you feel my writing is not as good, read what has been written since late 2004. I'm still here, still doing the work that the Nibiruans wish...both Jelaial and I are connected to them as I am a soul aspect of her. You could say she is my ancient ancestor.

Of course, if you still feel uncertain even though your guides have sent you to me, then forego the session. I wouldn't want you to doubt what you are receiving.

As for the name, I chose to continue using Jelaila out of respect for her and becuase it was just less complicated. I use my birth name with my family and close friends. My new love also knows me as Joscelyn. I do plan to legally reclaim that name and will be Joscleyn Jelaila. It was a promise I made to my dying father.

Now, about the woman I said I was passing the torch to...she is only the getting the grid work and template work...something I am more than happy to pass along now that I've had time to think about it. I'm ready to have just the fun stuff to do. I guess you culd say it's a promotion.

So, onwards and upwards.

Danirl D. Ziegler said...

This comment is a "down to eath" suggestion. Exercise is so important in rehabbing the body but going to the gym and doing repetitive sets of exercises gets boring. You may have to do it but I have found something beside that to do outdors in nice weather. As well as being fun, is great for lower back problems--recumbent bike riding--not stationary bike but a real road bike. It is easier and certainly more comfortable than a standard bike. I discovered this at 6 and now 3 years later, I am enjoying bike riding even more than when I was a kid.