Monday, November 23, 2009

Starseed, Walk-in and Lightworker Series: Basic Mission Training

Another installment is complete.  This part of the series is close to my heart because it deals with mission training.  This installment covers basic training and what you can expect.

I'm so excited to be able to help others who are still in process. If you are in basic training or have just completed it, please post your questions and/or share your expereinces.  You'd be surprised how your story can help others.

Video Link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5NocAkT-pA
Article Link:  http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/basic_mission_training.html

Jelaila Starr

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am currently in the "getting my spiritual butt kicked stage "and i am working on doing my clearings so that money can flow in and i can use that money for further clearing ....that made so much sense and i think it got me unstuck .....what i don't understand is how come the people around me don't seem to be awakened and are still in the ego/vanity driven mindset, the universe doesn't seem to be doing anything to awaken them ..they have there homes and jobs and have a comfortable life and aren't even in the first phase of awakening ...besides the movie2012 i don't think they have any idea of the kind of change thats occuring .....what happens to these people ?

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous…
Rather than cast your queries outside of you, bring them back to yourself. Perhaps ask 'Why is my 'spiritual butt being kicked"?
What is it telling you?
As for needing money for more clearing… really?
Why aren't others awakening around you? what if they are already awakened and just living their lives without attachment to outcomes?
What if… they are already abundant and self loving? Are they not then simply projections of everything you wish for yourself?
Let go and love…

Nibiruan Council said...

Hi Anonymous,

It's sometimes difficult to accept that not everyone is here to awaken or, that they are not awakening in the same way or to the same degree. Rest assured that everyone is on their path, regardless of which path that is. Their souls know what they want to learn and if that entails a spiriatual awakening, so be it.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm a starseed and I remember making the agreement - but I don't remember what the agreement was! Any advice?