Friday, August 20, 2010

Coming out of the holding pattern and feeling Jupiter's influence of expansion.

Don't know about you but I feel we are coming out of that holding pattern we were in for awhile...at least to some degree.  There's still the question about what next year's assignment will be about but money has begun flowing and I've felt a great need to get things ready for some big push...as though once it begins there won't be time for doing these things.  On the business front, I felt I needed to streamline traveling by lightening the load I must schlep around from airport to airport.  One suitcase and one carry on that holds my computer and essentials that is easy to carry and can slip onto the handle of my suitcase.  On the home front, I'm replacing doors that are so drafty in the winter and having all my windows insulated.  I sense it may be a long cold winter. 

Fortunately money is flowing again, thansk in part to good ole Juptier and some major emotional clearing.  That means paying cash for many of these things.  Oh the joys of purchasing a 20 year old home in need of having jsut about everything replaced!  I'm glad the energy is supporting anything that can save energy or make money right now. 

No comments: