Friday, January 1, 2010

Avatar, the movie


Went to see the movie, Avatar over Christmas. I loved it!  The indigenous race, the Nawbi's (spelling?) were so beautful.  Sitting there, I couldn't help feeling that the way they were portrayed, so tall with those huge green eyes, was very close to the way the Felines, on the original human homeworld in the Vega system, must have looked.  Each time I timeline traveled backthere, I saw a very tall species with soft skin similar to fur but it wasn't fur, huge eyes and a long exquisite tail.  I so admired their tails and I just know I once had one. 

The original Felines were also very gentle but could become quite ferocious if need--wouldn't want to cross them!  Anyway, seeing the Nawbi's portrayed as they were, warmed my heart and stirred what felt like ancient memories. 

I can't help but wonder if some of the movies coming out now are doing so because they are meant to trigger ancient memories of events long past but are being repeated now.  If so, then perhaps this movie bears the message and means for how we can end the conflicts on our current world.  In the end, there was integration, with the lead character relinquishing his body and fully inhabiting his avatar body.  The repressors were not totally destroyed but simply sent to another world, the world from which they came.  And unlike the ancient homeworld, Pandora, the name of the planet in the movie, was not destroyed in the conflict...a big plus. 

What also intrigued me was how the Nawbi could sync with Pandora herself.  Simply by inserting and intertwining nerve endings in their tails into tiny openings or portals in the ground they were able to connect with her spirit and energy and use it to heal or communicate.  That Pandora, the planet was alive and was the mother that sustained them all was to me, one of the most profound messages in the movie.  Furthermore, how the Nawbi could sync with other speciies such as the horses they rode just by intertwining and inserting the end of their tails into a similar aperture of the horse was amazing.  Once the connection was made the horse and Nawbi rider became one; their nervous systems melded.  The rider had only to think what he/she wanted the horse to do and it did it; no words were needed. 


Another aspect fo the movie that really struck me was the stasis chamber.  It struck me as so familiar when  lead character (can't remember his name) climbed in, layed down and then relaxed his mind so that it went thorugh what coudl be likened a wormhole and into the body of his sleeping feline like avatar.  It brought back a recurrent dream segment that I later realized was actually happening and I was remembering it as part of a dream beucase it happened when I Joscelyn was asleep. 

In my book, I spoke of remembering how I as Jelaila, felt when I would climb into one of those chamber then lay down.  I had to step up a couple of steps and then crawl in and lay down on my back.  I recall looking up as a tall feline looking male with the kindest blue eyes and warm smile talked to me as he gently closed the clear lid.  I also recall him gently saying, "Just relax and breathe it in" as I struggled to relax and breathe in the blue liquid that would sustain my body while I was away.

As Jelaila...I was moving my consiousness between a Feline body on a ship--I recall the ship as well--and human body.  This went on for over a decade as I worked on my mission here.  I don't know how many times Jealila went back home during those years but I do recall remembering things from dreams that seemed so incredibly real the next morning when I awakened.  One such memory was climbing out of the chamber and being greeted by Devin and Joysia.  After stretching my legs, we would walk out of the room and down a long hall, discussing what I had experienced on Earth.  We were heading towards a room where I would be debriefed.  As we approached the intrance a door would quietly glide open.  Inside was an almost oval table with a big dome in the middle that lit up in various colors.  One could liken it to a crystal ball because images would appear in it and they would be coming from my mind...as if I was downloading all my memories for the others to see.  There was more to this but I'll stop here.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to drink more water but I know I'm gonna struggle with that one.   I notice a subtle, almost imperceptable feeling of panic when I drink water, as if I'm gonna drown.  Could be a past life issue or it is the blue liquid?  Jelaila really seemed to struggle with it.  Back to the movie...

All in all, I feel it was a beautiful movie with many messages for us today. I hope it draws millions of people to see it and if my hunch is correct, it could have the impact on the mass consciousness that was intended.  I'm going back to see it in 3D.  I hear that is out of this world! No pun intended. *smile*

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad to read this blog; it has been three years or so since I've visited your site.

It's funny, when I saw Avatar I thought of you and your stories of feline beings. It really resonated with me, too, although I'm not exactly sure why.. my ancient memories seem to be based more often than not underwater. My husband on the other hand, saw the movie with me and mentioned that he had vivid dreams two nights in a row about feline beings, and apparently they were so out of this world he couldn't even explain them to me. My ears perked up when I heard this, because he has told me a few years ago of some very interesting dreams involving "cat people" and reptilian ones as well. Now my husband comes from a very religious background, but I can tell even he knows there is something to these dreams, even though he will not admit it. (He is pentecostal and there is much fear about anything that is not expressly written in the Bible.)

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences and your thoughts; it has really enriched and deepened my perspective (as well as helped me understand my husband in a whole new dimension). Oh, by the way, do try to see Avatar in 3D, it feels like you are there!

Daniel D. Ziegler said...

I seldom go to the movies--maybe once every five years--I just don't think many are very good. I read your review and thought "this one I want to see." Over the weekend, I flew to Atlanta from MI for some warmer weather (yeah, right) and to spend some time with my son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren, when my son, who is not into any of the starchildren or starseed stuff, said he wanted to see the movie Avatar and asked if I was interested. After I picked my jaw off the floor, we went and I have to say, Joscelyn, it was everything you said. The messages were many AND layered. I think those people who just went to see the 3D effects, etc., came away with much more than they know and the messages are in there subconscious. Are movies like this intended to give us advanced information? I can't help but think they are. The writers are somehow advanced beings and even my son felt there was more to the movie than meets the average eye.

Anonymous said...

Well since your post was written, Avatar has
drawn millions of people, and I do believe
this movie was put out there for a reason.

I asked my guide, Van, right after the movie, when I was leaving the theater, and he replied that it was an "insertion" into the stream of conciousness of this planet.

Why, was my question back, and he stated why do you think? I think to prepare humans for the
time they will meet(offically)beings from elsewhere in the universe.

I hope during my lifetime, I am ready to meet them, and I know a lot of people feel the same. I have felt like this since I was a child, and seeing the movie really sharpened my feeling.

Anonymous said...

I just came from the 3D version and all I can say is WOW!!! As an IT guy who Loves good CGI I was Amazed!!! I will also agree about the multi-layered messages. One minor correction that I found was that the method of "connecting" with the planet/animals was a series of nerves hidden in the hair, as opposed to the tail. Other than that, I have to say that the movie only strengthens my agreement that we have all come from other worlds.