Saturday, July 10, 2010

My HCG Journal updated

Thought the previous post was getting a bit long so I'm starting my final entry as a new post.  Today I am into day 11 of Phase 2.  This is the phase where you increase calories and add more protein, fat and veggies.  There's no real limit except that you stay within 2 lbs of your weight on the last day of HCG injections (day 23).  I was at 128.6 on day 23.  So far I have maintained and that has been with a family reunion weekend!  I'm so proud!  I just decided that the birthday cakes, hamburger buns and lasagna were not worth the challenges i had faced the last 26 days so I passed them up. Instead, when I felt myself getting a craving for something sweet I turned to apples, cinnamon walnuts and coffee generously laced with heavy cream.  That did the trick.  Still, I look forward to the day when I can reintroduce good breads...I sure miss them...and certain sugars...I'd love to have a slice of home baked banana nut bread!

1 comment:

aurora said...

home baked banana-nut-bread? sounds good, i would be interessted in the receipt :-)