Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What happened to this blog?

Well--I'm ashamed that I haven't posted to this blog in over a month.  What happened?  Life...so many things to keep up with..  Social media is great but can be overwelming for me.  Also, it depends on what's going on with me...is it something I want to share with the world.  I find that I'm more likely to share it through my weekly message.  But with all that said, I'll give this blog another shot.  I notice I do feel good when I get a post up. 

1 comment:

Michael Dwyer said...

Hi Jelaila - I am new to your blog. If fact, I am new to blogging altogether. You could say I am a blog virgin. The only other blogs I've visited were entirely accidental and I've never joined or commented on a blog before now. So you're my first.. ;-)

That introduction aside, let me comment on your most recent entry. As a journal keeper for 20+ years, I cannot count the number of times my entry would begin something like your "...I'm ashamed that I haven't [written] her for ( 'x' weeks/months)..." as if somehow I had failed to perform a required assignment. I am kinder to myself now and know that I will write when it is time to write.

I have not yet finished reading all your past entries, but I will get to them. For now I will say that I when I recently chanced upon The Nibiruan Council website, that it felt like tumblers of a lock falling into place in my soul.

So from one who appreciates your work and your bliss (if only recently), keep up the good works and more importantly, keep the faith.

Michael Dwyer