Monday, October 5, 2009

The H1N1 Vaccine and the Formula of Compassion

Hi Everyone,

Last week I shared how I will respond if forced to take the H1N1 vaccine. To say the response was heated is an understatement. My decision was based on understanding this situation from a higher perspective...a perspective that allows me to alter reality. Realizing that many people are eager to avoid an enforced vaccination but not sure how to accomplish it, I have written out my process. Feel free to pass it on.
Article Link

Jelaila Starr
The Nibiruan Council



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jelaila,
One of my favorite quotes from Albert Einstein is this: "Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
Thank you for having the courage to be a Great Spirit.
Patty

Marco said...

Hi Jelaiala!

thanks for your article. I decided to translate it in italian language.
You can find it here

http://marcoragusa.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/il-vaccino-h1n1-e-la-formula-della-compassione/

Anonymous said...

hi

my penis size said...

hi Jelaiala
excellent! thanks for the information, how good is this blog, explains very well the symptoms premature, to be able to detect a possible disease development.