Monday, October 19, 2009

Starseed, Walk-in and Lightworker Series

Today you’ll receive the first segment in a series of video messages I’ll be doing on starseeds, walk-ins and lightworkers. I’ve chosen this topic due to the number of inquiries I receive each week from you. Seems many are confused about what defines a starseed or lightworker or walkin. Even more are confused about the phases of mission training and how they receive and carry out the many assignments contained in their respective missions.

Having been trained by the Nibiruans and successfully completed a 10+ year mission (Project Earth Shift), I feel it is now my turn to around and help those of you still in process. So whether you are just awakening and still trying to complete basic training, or a seasoned but mission weary veteran in need of an injection of inspiration, this series was created for you. :-)
This week’s segment covers definitions of a lightworker, a starseed and a walk-in. Enjoy and feel free to pass it on.
 
Click here for video  
 
Jelaila Starr

5 comments:

Solar said...

I had a hard time with all those denominations, especially when people came up with the indigo thing, labeling people to sell stuff lol. So being a star-seed, is it the same as being a hybrid? Do you remember the moment when you "entered" your present body? I imagine this can be a little sad, leaving your home... Do you miss your family?
Also, a star-seed will probably give birth to star-seeds right?

Ethan said...

I had a strange memory/vision of a round domed room with about 12 stasis chambers arranged in a circle. I wasnt sure if I was one of the sleeping people or not but could someone in stasis enter as through the birth process here on Earth?

Solar said...

Hi Alchemist. I'm surprised you remember this place. That's sort of a space station and people there are put to 'sleep'. Do you remember talking to someone or being able to get out of there? I tried to send you a message but your blog has no link for it. If you want to know more about it let me know.

Nibiruan Council said...

Hi Solar,

In answer to your questions, A starseed is and is not the same as a hybrid.

I don't recall the actual moment when I entered my Earth body...I was asleep at the time. But, as I wrote in, We are the Nibiruans, and more explicitly in, The Mission Remembered, I do recall what I experienced when I first woke up in the body.

I can't say I missed my family cause for the first few years, I was not aware that I had a family "out there."

Nibiruan Council said...

HI Alchemist,

In answer to your question about entering through the birst process from a stasis state, yes, I do most certainly believe that can happen. I've meet others who had the experience.