Monday, February 1, 2010

Full Moon Effects

Yesterday was one of those days that just leave you shaking your head.  Woke feeling on the verge of tears and that stayed with me most of the day.  A friend reported feeling very irritable.  It was a full moon last night and one of the brightest. 

Personally, I think the moon just exacerbated any feelings that needed to be expressed but were being suppressed.  I've ended my 9 month relationship with a wonderful man and have been struggling with it.  We were good together with, as he said, 80% of our relationsip working but the other 20% was the problem.  Normally, a couple can overcome such a small percentage, but not when it consists of things upon which a relationship's foundation is built.  I'm so missing that 80%.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many things are being dismantled now to make way for the New and I too feel many things are about to end. I am sorry to hear your relationship did not work out, Jelaila. With so many Souls finally finding their One True Loves, I had hoped you had finally found yours. I know of your losses especially in connection to accepting such an important mission. I intend that we will both be gifted with a life partner to walk with in these final days of the game. Peace. Allwayz1

Anonymous said...

Good for you, pushing through to keep on course with your weekly videos, despite your discomfort. I thought Id gotten away with the effects myself, felt on top of the world for those 2 days, but had a rinse of a backlash the 3rd day. :))) Keep on the sunny side of the street…!
x Friend

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when you think its the end, its not the end.

Anonymous said...

Sending you (((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Peace and love sister <3

//Marina

Julie Dickey said...

You were a rock star at the Expo and it was so fun with Gary and all the wonderful clients you have...I was in awe of all the people who were hungry for the information and the great possibilities of integrating their lives. It was amazing all the people getiing messages from the Galaxcy. My flight was long and I had to work so hard today and tomorrow but with great expectations. The flowers Marc sent were so beautiful and healing on the podium. He was so happy that we apprecieated them so much . Lady Maddona children at your feet....... We will play that song when we drive around Austin!